현재 채굴이 제대로 되고 있습니까? Are you currently mining?

며칠 째 이 화면만 뜨는데 제대로 되고 있는지 모르겠습니다.
안된다면 어디를 고쳐야할까요?

I’ve only been seeing this screen for several days, but I don’t know if it’s working properly.
If not, where should I fix it?

Excerpt from Hyperledger discussion channel posted by Shawn Amundson at 6:44 AM on February 27, 2020:

“It might be useful to first agree on what we mean by a fork – in the context of Sawtooth, we mean that, for the same block height, different nodes have committed different blocks to the chain. This is a property of nakamoto-style consensus like PoW or PoET. This is because not every node in the network immediately sees all blocks, and so the decisions are not perfect. Eventually, the nodes will find adopt the winning block once they receive it, replacing the older block which was previously applied. We often call that process fork resolution. The result is that blocks can essentially end up uncommitted from the chain.”

Is it better to turn it off and on when fork happens? Is it better to leave it alone?

As mentioned in the excerpt from Shawn A., fork resolution is a normal occurrence in PoW consensus. When a node loses network connectivity for a while, it may mine blocks alone, resulting in a separate competing chain from the widely accepted chain.

So, leave the Validator running. You can suppress that ‘info’ log if you start Validator without verbosity.

sawtooth-validator -vv \
            --endpoint tcp://192.168.1.72:8800 \

change to:

sawtooth-validator \
            --endpoint tcp://192.168.1.72:8800 \