Feeback - Creditcoin testnet

Overall impression: The testnet is well-designed and easy to use. The UI is clean and intuitive, and the instructions are clear and concise. I had no trouble setting up my node and starting to stake CTC tokens.
Functionality: All of the functions on the dapp worked as expected. I was able to stake CTC tokens, unstake CTC tokens, and nominate validators. I also tested the delegation feature, and it worked as expected.
I did not encounter any bugs during my testing.
Suggestions: I have a few suggestions for improvement:

• The staking rewards could be more transparent. It would be helpful to know how much CTC tokens I will earn per day, week, or month based on the amount of CTC tokens I am staking.
  • The dapp could be integrated with a hardware wallet. This would allow users to stake CTC tokens securely without having to expose their private keys to the internet.

I am excited to see how Creditcoin develops in the future. I believe that it has the potential to be a major player in the Defi - RWA space
Thank you for the opportunity to test the Creditcoin testnet. I look forward to seeing more from the project in the future.

12 Likes

Creditcoin is going to moon soon

6 Likes

awesome project feedback… :laughing:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your information

3 Likes

Good job,big pumb very soon

2 Likes

@jake eligible on validator??

2 Likes

Awesome experience in web

2 Likes

a journey full of experiences, congratulations for the mainnet launch.

2 Likes

nope :frowning:
Only nominator

2 Likes

interesting experience trying tesnet credit coin, no problems all went smoothly.

1 Like