Prerequisite for Windows

I am a person who really wants to mine creditcoins. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to mine for over a month because the settings aren’t perfect.

I have little knowledge of programming, but I have successfully mined Ethereum and Chia coins. Looking at it now, these were easy.

While trying various things, I found the following content on Gluwa Github yesterday. Do I have to do this? I don’t even know how to install it. I would be really grateful if someone kindly provided a detailed explanation.

Prerequisite for Windows

Boost 1.67.0 source

Place the source of boost 1.67.0 to C:\local\boost_1_67_0 .

If you would like to use your own directory, you can change the setting in the project properties under C/C++ => Generals => Additional Include Directories.

Static Library

Place the following .lib into \SDK\lib\Debug folder.

Boost 1.67.0:

1. Download pre-built binaries for boost 1.67.0
  2. Take the following the .libs from the lib64-msvc-14.1 folder libboost_chrono-vc141-mt-gd-x64-1_67.lib
    libboost_date_time-vc141-mt-gd-x64-1_67.lib
    libboost_regex-vc141-mt-gd-x64-1_67.lib
    libboost_system-vc141-mt-gd-x64-1_67.lib
    libboost_thread-vc141-mt-gd-x64-1_67.lib

Cryptopp:

1. Download and install vcpkg git clone https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg.git
    vcpkg
    cd vcpkg
    bootstrap-vcpkg.bat
  2. Install Cryptopp .\vcpkg install cryptopp:x64-windows The .lib file will be in vcpkg\installed\x64-windows\debug\lib\cryptopp-static.lib

cpp-netlib 0.13.rc1:

1. clone cpp-netlib 0.13.rc1 from git branch release 0.13 git submodule init
    git submodule update
  2. Follow the instruction on https://cpp-netlib.org/0.13.0/getting_started.htmlWhen calling cmake, use the following command instead:
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug \  
      -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=gcc   \  
      -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=g++ \  
      -DCMAKE_GENERATOR_PLATFORM=x64 \  
      ../cpp-netlib  
  1. Edit CPP-NETLIB.slnIn properties => C/C++ => Preprocessor => Preprocessor Definitions:Remove WIN32 for x64 platform for the following projects:
    cppnetlib-client-connections
    cppnetlib-server-parsers
    cppnetlib-uribuild above project with x64 platform, and take the .lib files

Sawtooth:

Follow the instructions in \SDK\sawtooth.lib rebuild instructions.txt to build the sawtooth.lib file

This is intended for developers only, and not required for mining Creditcoin. Please see Creditcoin Miner's Manual - Creditcoin Documentation for information on configuring a miner and Updating Creditcoin Nodes - Creditcoin Documentation for instructions for updating your node with the latest blockchain snapshot and docker images.