I am a person who really wants to mine creditcoins. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to mine for over a month because the settings aren’t perfect.
I have little knowledge of programming, but I have successfully mined Ethereum and Chia coins. Looking at it now, these were easy.
While trying various things, I found the following content on Gluwa Github yesterday. Do I have to do this? I don’t even know how to install it. I would be really grateful if someone kindly provided a detailed explanation.
Place the source of boost 1.67.0 to
If you would like to use your own directory, you can change the setting in the project properties under C/C++ => Generals => Additional Include Directories.
Place the following
- Download pre-built binaries for boost 1.67.0
- Take the following the
.libsfrom the lib64-msvc-14.1 folder
- Download and install vcpkg
git clone https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg.git
- Install Cryptopp
.\vcpkg install cryptopp:x64-windowsThe
.libfile will be in vcpkg\installed\x64-windows\debug\lib\cryptopp-static.lib
- clone cpp-netlib 0.13.rc1 from git branch release 0.13
git submodule init
git submodule update
- Follow the instruction on https://cpp-netlib.org/0.13.0/getting_started.htmlWhen calling cmake, use the following command instead:
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug \ -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=gcc \ -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=g++ \ -DCMAKE_GENERATOR_PLATFORM=x64 \ ../cpp-netlib
- Edit CPP-NETLIB.slnIn properties => C/C++ => Preprocessor => Preprocessor Definitions:Remove
WIN32for x64 platform for the following projects:
cppnetlib-uribuild above project with x64 platform, and take the
Follow the instructions in
\SDK\sawtooth.lib rebuild instructions.txt to build the sawtooth.lib file