How to mining credit coin?

안녕하세요 한국의 한 개발자입니다.

credit coin mining을 시작해보려고 합니다.

Steem의 한글 게시물을 참고하여 진행하였으나

게시물이 작년 게시물이라 현재의 gluwa git (github.com/gluwa/CreditcoinDockerCompose-Mainnet/tree/master) 과 차이점이 있습니다.

gluwa에서 제공하는 miner manual이 좀더 개선되었으면 합니다. ( docs.creditcoin.org/creditcoin-miners-manual)

mining을 처음 시작하는 사람으로써는 config 파일의 들어가는 값이 정확히 어떤것이 들어가야 하는지 설명이 충분치 않다고 생각합니다.

한글 매뉴얼과, gluwa mining manual을 모두 참조하여 server 구동에 성공하였으나 503 메시지만 반복적으로 뜨고 있습니다.

gluwa mining manual에는 docker-compose 에 관련된 이야기가 있으나 스크린샷에는 creditcoin-with-gateway.yaml에 대한 이야기가 있습니다.

Server/gatewayConfig.json의 설명도 필요합니다.

bindIP는 왜 0.0.0.0이며
creditcoinContract 값은 왜 고정인가요 ? 여기에 나의 ethereum주소를 넣는게 아닙니까 ?

나는 credit coin을 채굴하고 싶습니다.

도와주세요

Hi, LeeDH.

You need to import snapshot to avoid 503 error messages, and start to sync to mine.
Search this site with keyword “503” if you need to review other cases and solutions.
I’m also looking forward to the miners’ manual, but seems that developers are doing their best effort to enhance hyperledger sawtooth, so I’m just waiting.
I don’t know every details of configuration json files too, but I’m successfully mining until now.
Maa’s manual on steem and genuine manual are sufficient to configure mining environment correctly in my thought, if you are good at linux and scripting, and have some background knowledge on programming. No critical point was changed.
Creditcoin’s contract address should not be changed, because it is the address of smart contract. If you change the address, you may not read ERC-20 G-CRE or other tokens transactions.
Refer to the following pages if you need more resources.

Refer to the following pages if you need to know about sawtooth.
https://sawtooth.hyperledger.org/docs/core/releases/latest/

1 Like